Payment must be made in full before goods purchased can be released from the possession of Vintage-etc to the client.
Stock can be reserved for a maximum of 48 hours without payment after which if no proof of payment is received, it will return to the stock pool. Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to prices of suppliers being subject to change. Similarly, any pre-orders for imports not docked yet, are subject to increase or decrease in price depending on currency flections and custom charges.
All stock is subject to availability at the time of payment.
All items are subject to have slightly different finishes to images due the nature and character of the wood and material of the finished item and lighting in the photography on the website.
While every care is taken to supply good quality items, longevity will depend largely on the care of the products.
Further Terms and Conditions can be seen here
Vintage-etc’s Terms of Returns and Refunds:
- Vintage-etc cannot be held liable for any damages/breakages sustained by purchased goods after they have have been received by client – Any purchased goods sustaining damages or breakages after purchase are the responsibility of the client
- Clients accept that the person or employee appointed to receive the order or who signs for the delivery has the authority to act for the client.
- The client has to check each item on receipt for any damage at and to inform Vintage-etc of any problems within 24 hours of receipt. – If not suitable and if the item is still in the original boxing/wrapping/packaging, arrangements can be made between the client and Vintage-etc to have the item in question replaced or swapped for another item of the same value or more, with any outstanding amount or balance, whichever is appropriate, to be paid by the client, or refunded by Vintage-etc.
As delivery is outsourced to third party couriers, Clients understand that transport of goods is a cost is billable to Client and invoiced directly to client
Any returns must be packaged in original packaging, undamaged and in perfect state for resale
If a product is unsuitable but in perfect condition, Vintage-etc will arrange refund however, any transport of the said item to the origination of the the product in SA, will need to be covered by the Client at the non subsidised rate. Client can use own appointed courier or ask Vintage-etc to arrange collection.
- Vintage-etc outsources delivery to reliable contractors depending on location of client, however these couriers do not provide an assembly service
- If transport is organised by Clients, Vintage-etc cannot be prosecuted or held liable for any possible damages or breakages sustained by goods in transit.
- If a client wishes to have legal protection regarding transportation of goods, it is recommended that clients take out personal transit insurance on the goods in question to be transported, should the relevant courier service not offer insurance. This is a client responsibility
- All products should be checked by client (or their appointed representative) on receipt of goods